Hi Nabor Supermarket Meat Stockers create an exceptional customer service experience by ensuring the store is properly stocked with items for customers and providing prompt and courteous service to assist customers in locating items.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Maintaining an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness with a primary emphasis on fast, friendly, and accurate service.
- Stocking shelves/units with appropriate items while ensuring conditioning and display of merchandise is done in accordance with Hi Nabor standards.
- Ensuring sections are rotated 100% as they are stocked.
- Assisting with the receiving of items by unloading delivery trucks and placing items in the proper location.
- Ensuring that ordering, receiving, preparation, conditioning, and displaying of merchandise is done in accordance with company standards.
- Minimizing shrinkage through proper handling of products.
- Observing and correcting all unsafe conditions that could cause associate/customer accidents.
- Utilizing the ordering system to ensure items are ordered in a timely manner.
- Assisting in ensuring a clean environment throughout the store by wiping spills, sweeping floors, removing litter, mopping, etc.
- Providing assistance to co-workers.
- Complying with safety standards while reporting malfunctioning equipment as necessary.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS :
- An ability to work flexible schedules through the day, evening, and weekend shifts.
- Exceptional customer service skills, creating an excellent store experience by stocking shelves/units appropriately, offering assistance, and maintaining a friendly and polite attitude.
- Strong organizational skills to assist in properly and systematically arranging grocery items.
- An ability to memorize the department layout and product locations to assist with customer inquiries and efficiently locate items.
- Strong team working skills to aid co-workers.
- A physical ability to stand and walk for an entire shift with an ability to lift and carry heavy items.