Hi Nabor Supermarket Meat Market Cleaning Associates create an exceptional customer service experience by ensuring the meat department is properly cleaned to create a safe and presentable shopping experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Maintaining an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness with a primary emphasis on fast, friendly, and accurate service.
- Cleaning floors, counters, equipment, tools, etc. in the meat department.
- Stocking various types of meat into the meat cooler displays.
- Wrapping meats for display.
- Stocking cases with appropriate items while ensuring conditioning and display of merchandise are done in accordance with Hi Nabor standards.
- Ensuring sections are rotated 100% as they are stocked.
- Observing and correcting all unsafe conditions that could cause associate/customer accidents.
- Assisting in ensuring a clean environment throughout the store by wiping spills, sweeping floors, removing litter, mopping, etc.
- Providing assistance to co-workers.
- Complying with safety standards while reporting malfunctioning equipment as necessary.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS :
- An ability to work flexible schedules through the day, evening, and weekend shifts.
- Exceptional customer service skills, creating an excellent store experience by stocking shelves/units appropriately, offering assistance, and maintaining a friendly and polite attitude.
- Strong organizational skills to assist in properly and systematically arranging grocery items.
- An ability to memorize the department layout and product locations to assist with customer inquiries and efficiently locate items.
- Strong team working skills to aid co-workers.
- A physical ability to stand and walk for an entire shift with an ability to lift and carry heavy items.