Hi Nabor Supermarket Receiving Clerks creates an exceptional customer service experience by ensuring shipments of products and supplies are received, inspected, and recorded properly to ensure store locations are properly stocked with items.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Receiving shipments and signing paperwork upon receipt to verify receipt.
- Unloading packages from incoming trucks while utilizing a forklift or other equipment as necessary.
- Inspecting content to identify damaged products and reporting issues to management.
- Verifying packages according to the order and invoice information, including quantity, quality, pricing, etc.
- Contacting suppliers or shippers regarding discrepancies with shipments/products and collaborating to rectify the issue.
- Returning unsatisfactory shipments and receiving replacements.
- Labeling deliveries and allocating them to their designated locations.
- Ensuring invoices for satisfactory deliveries are signed and paid for.
- Maintaining accurate records and assisting with inventory control.
- Observing and correcting all unsafe conditions that could cause associate/customer accidents.
- Assisting in ensuring a clean environment throughout the store by wiping spills, sweeping floors, removing litter, mopping, etc.
- Complying with safety standards while reporting malfunctioning equipment as necessary.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS :
- An ability to work flexible schedules through the day, evening, and weekend shifts.
- Strong organizational skills to assist in properly and systematically arranging grocery items.
- Experience operating a forklift.
- Working knowledge of computer programs for data entry.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong team working skills to aid co-workers.
- A physical ability to stand and walk for an entire shift with an ability to lift and carry heavy items.