Hi Nabor Supermarket Pricing Coordinators are responsible for creating an exceptional customer service experience by ensuring price integrity at the store locations by updating pricing and signage on items.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Maintaining an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness with a primary emphasis on fast, friendly, and accurate service.
- Following store policies, security measures, and customer service standards.
- Monitoring and updating pricing and signage on store items to ensure items are properly priced.
- Monitoring shelf price labels, computer price records, sales tags, and pricing signs to identify and address date-sensitive pricing.
- Processing weekly price changes to ensure all pricing tags are updated.
- Coordinate with department heads on programming and monitoring temporary price reductions (TPRs).
- Maintaining transfer and shrink logs.
- Receiving and reviewing shipments while addressing discrepancies and signing paperwork to verify receipt.
- Reviewing daily vendor invoices to ensure price integrity and coordinating with the appropriate staff to report and rectify discrepancies.
- Complying with and enforcing safety and health standards.
- Identifying, correcting, and reporting unsafe conditions that could cause accidents.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and all regulations.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS :
- Experience in pricing coordination role preferred.
- Working knowledge of computer programs for data entry.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong communication skills to provide exceptional service to customers.
- An ability to work a set schedule with weekend shifts as needed.
- Exceptional customer service skills, creating an excellent customer experience, offering assistance, and maintaining a friendly and polite attitude.
- Strong team working skills to aid co-workers.
- A physical ability to stand, walk, and sit for long periods, with an ability to stoop, bend, lift, and carry items.