Hi Nabor Supermarket Office Clerks are responsible for creating an exceptional customer service experience by providing administrative support to the store locations while answering phones, responding to customer concerns, and handling payments.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Maintaining an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness with a primary emphasis on fast, friendly, and accurate service.
- Following store policies, security measures, and customer service standards.
- Responding to customer concerns and addressing them in a manner consistent with store expectations.
- Processing various customer payments for bills, including AT&T, Cox, Entergy, etc.
- Counting and balancing bill payment funds and preparing deposits.
- Counting and balancing all monies in the customer service office.
- Answering calls and transferring to the appropriate department as necessary.
- Making announcements over the store intercom system.
- Handling returns and processing refunds in compliance with company standards.
- Processing lottery tickets and money order transactions.
- Complying with and enforcing safety and health standards.
- Identifying, correcting, and reporting unsafe conditions that could cause accidents.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and all regulations.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS :
- Experience in an administrative role, answering phones, filing, typing, etc.
- Strong cash handling experience with an ability to balance.
- Strong communication skills to provide exceptional service to customers.
- An ability to work flexible schedules through the day, evening, and weekend shifts.
- Exceptional customer service skills, creating an excellent customer experience, offering assistance, and maintaining a friendly and polite attitude.
- Strong team working skills to aid co-workers.
- A physical ability to sit for long periods.