JOB DESCRIPTION :
As a co-manager, your responsibilities may include training new employees, ensuring compliance with food safety laws, managing orders and vendor relationships, administrative record keeping, maintaining employee schedules, and tracking inventory. You may also be expected to cover whatever position may be short-handed during a shift.
• Manage daily operations of grocery store to meet store goals.
• Provide direction and guidance to grocery staffs in their assigned job duties.
• Follow and enforce store policies, security measures and customer service standards.
• Provide excellent customer services for sales growth.
• Develop positive shopping experience and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Evaluate performance of each staff and provide appropriate feedback.
• Perform inventory control to avoid over stock and low stock.
• Manage product storage and rotation activities to reduce spoilages and damages.
• Ensure that grocery shelves are maintained clean and organized.
• Ensure that shelves are loaded with fresh products all the times.
• Ensure that all products are properly tagged and labeled.
• Assist in recruiting and training staff on assigned responsibilities.
• Assign daily workload and schedules to staffs.
• Setup product displays in store entrance and other sections according to merchandising standards.
• Maintain the store clean, safe and appealing.
• Develop process improvements to maximize sales and profitability.
• Educate staff about safety and sanitation procedures.
• Friendly and sociable personality
• Good basic math skills
• Clean police record
• Ability to cope with demands during busy periods
• Have reliable transport
• Good physical condition
I authorize the Employer to make any investigation it deems appropriate concerning me, and authorize any public agency, person, company, organization, doctor, or medical facility to release such information, including information concerning any prior criminal convictions.
I hereby release all parties from all liability for any damages that may result from their providing information to the Employer, regarding my background.
As a condition of employment, or continued employment, I agree and consent to take physical and other examinations when required and such future physical examinations as may be required by the Employer.
I understand that if employed, any misrepresentation or omission of fact on this application shall be considered grounds for my dismissal.
I understand that if employed, my employment will be for an indefinite period of time, and that I may terminate my employment at any time for any reason, and that the Employer may do likewise; I further understand that no representative of the Company has authority to enter into any agreement to the contrary, unless such agreement is in writing and signed by a management official.