JOB DESCRIPTION :
Requires an energetic individual with a good memory to maintain and update pricing and signage in the stores to ensure price integrity. Requires monitoring of shelf price labels, computer price records, sale tags, and signs for date sensitive pricing. Must communicate well to coordinate issues for pricing accuracy. The schedule is mostly the same week to week but Saturday mornings are mandatory.
• Maintain the store’s pricing integrity with proper signage and weekly price changes
• Work with department heads on programming and monitoring temporary price reductions (TPRs)
• Maintain transfer and shrink logs
• Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
• Review daily vendor invoices to ensure price integrity
• Proven experience as a pricing coordinator or similar position
• Working knowledge of computer programs for entering data
• Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
• Basic math and recording abilities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Great communication and interpersonal abilities
• Keen eye for detail
I authorize the Employer to make any investigation it deems appropriate concerning me, and authorize any public agency, person, company, organization, doctor, or medical facility to release such information, including information concerning any prior criminal convictions.
I hereby release all parties from all liability for any damages that may result from their providing information to the Employer, regarding my background.
As a condition of employment, or continued employment, I agree and consent to take physical and other examinations when required and such future physical examinations as may be required by the Employer.
I understand that if employed, any misrepresentation or omission of fact on this application shall be considered grounds for my dismissal.
I understand that if employed, my employment will be for an indefinite period of time, and that I may terminate my employment at any time for any reason, and that the Employer may do likewise; I further understand that no representative of the Company has authority to enter into any agreement to the contrary, unless such agreement is in writing and signed by a management official.