JOB DESCRIPTION :
Hi Nabor is famous for its quality meat and business is growing. The meat department requires a self-motivated and energetic person to package, label and merchandise meat products, while delivering excellent customer service. You will need to be able to work as part of a team and be reliable.
• Pack and wrap meat products.
• Accurately label and price the product.
• Rotate and Fill display cases.
• Assist customers with excellent customer service.
• Maintain sanitation protocol.
• Maintain Quality control in Display cabinets.
• Physically fit.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Solid Understanding of Temperature and Sanitation protocol.
• Follow Company Procedure.
• Work effectively as part of a team.
• Basic math skills
• Have reliable transport to and from work
• Keen eye for detail
• Able to work in a cold environment.
I authorize the Employer to make any investigation it deems appropriate concerning me, and authorize any public agency, person, company, organization, doctor, or medical facility to release such information, including information concerning any prior criminal convictions.
I hereby release all parties from all liability for any damages that may result from their providing information to the Employer, regarding my background.
As a condition of employment, or continued employment, I agree and consent to take physical and other examinations when required and such future physical examinations as may be required by the Employer.
I understand that if employed, any misrepresentation or omission of fact on this application shall be considered grounds for my dismissal.
I understand that if employed, my employment will be for an indefinite period of time, and that I may terminate my employment at any time for any reason, and that the Employer may do likewise; I further understand that no representative of the Company has authority to enter into any agreement to the contrary, unless such agreement is in writing and signed by a management official.