JOB DESCRIPTION :
Hi Nabor is famous for its quality meat and business is growing. The meat cutter is responsible for increasing customer confidence and loyalty by providing courteous and prompt service, consistent operating conditions and a friendly atmosphere. Under supervision, this position cuts meat to specifications for variety, size, quality and trim.
• Provide continuous attention to customer needs; greet, assist and thank customers in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner
• Prepare and package food products and process customer orders to their specifications; process fresh meats, smoked meats, seafood, random weight, lunchmeat, frozen food and salted meats to production standards.
• Receive and breakdown meat deliveries
• Utilize peak time performance cutting lists to cut and trim all products as directed by company standards
• Properly wrap, weigh and price product as needed.
• Properly cube, slice and grind meat as needed
• Observe local, state and government weights and measure laws, sanitation standards, grinding logs and Country of Origin Labeling
• Observe safety standards while working with power equipment
• Offer product suggestions when appropriate
• Stock and rotate department products to ensure freshness and date control; restock and use supply items efficiently to eliminate waste and to maintain the lowest supply cost
• Operate department equipment and tools
• Keep work area clean, orderly and free from safety hazards; report faulty equipment and hazards to management
• Must be 18 years of age
• Good physical condition
I authorize the Employer to make any investigation it deems appropriate concerning me, and authorize any public agency, person, company, organization, doctor, or medical facility to release such information, including information concerning any prior criminal convictions.
I hereby release all parties from all liability for any damages that may result from their providing information to the Employer, regarding my background.
As a condition of employment, or continued employment, I agree and consent to take physical and other examinations when required and such future physical examinations as may be required by the Employer.
I understand that if employed, any misrepresentation or omission of fact on this application shall be considered grounds for my dismissal.
I understand that if employed, my employment will be for an indefinite period of time, and that I may terminate my employment at any time for any reason, and that the Employer may do likewise; I further understand that no representative of the Company has authority to enter into any agreement to the contrary, unless such agreement is in writing and signed by a management official.