2 pounds of green peanuts
1/2 cup of salt
1 tbsp of Zatarain’s Liquid Crab Boil
1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes
1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning
1. Dump the peanuts in a strainer and pluck off any long stems. Rinse thoroughly.
2. Add the peanuts to the Instant Pot, and cover with all other ingredients plus enough water to cover the peanuts. When they start to rise (since they float), you have enough.
3. Use a steamer to put on top of the peanuts and gently press down to keep them in place (this step isn’t necessary but we did it).
4. Hit “Manual” or “Pressure Cook” High Pressure for 45 minutes and allow a natural release OR for 60 minutes and do a quick release. Either method is fine. IF you are using raw peanuts instead of green peanuts, make sure you soak them overnight and then cook for 80 minutes and allow a natural release.
5. When done, transport to a large container with a bunch of the liquid it cooked in and refrigerate for a few hours as these taste best cold.
Source : pressureluckcooking.com