Hi Nabor Supermarket Front End Supervisors are responsible for creating an exceptional customer service and employee experience through the management of all front-end company activities to ensure the entrances are operating in a clean, safe, welcoming, and compliant manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Maintaining an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness with a primary emphasis on fast, friendly, and accurate service.
- Managing daily operations of the front end to meet established goals while providing updates and recommendations to the Assistant Manager and Store Manager.
- Providing direction and guidance to team members to ensure Hi Nabor Supermarket standards are met and to foster a strong team environment.
- Following and enforcing store policies, security measures, and customer service standards.
- Providing excellent customer service to foster sales growth.
- Fostering a positive shopping experience to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with the training and coaching of team members at the front end to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Responding to customer concerns and addressing them in a manner consistent with store expectations.
- Complying with and enforcing safety and health standards to ensure the safe handling of food items.
- Identifying, correcting, and reporting unsafe conditions that could cause accidents.
- Identifying and reviewing process improvements with store management to maximize sales and profitability.
- Minimizing shrinkage through proper handling of products.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and all regulations.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS :
- Experience in a management role within the retail industry, including supervisory experience.
- Strong communication skills to provide exceptional service to team members and customers.
- An ability to work flexible schedules through the day, evening, and weekend shifts.
- Exceptional customer service skills, creating an excellent customer experience, offering assistance, and maintaining a friendly and polite attitude.
- Strong team working skills to aid co-workers.
- A physical ability to stand and walk for long periods with an ability to lift and carry heavy items.