Hi Nabor Supermarket Baggers create an exceptional customer service experience by providing prompt and courteous service through greetings, providing assistance in locating items, and properly bagging and carrying items for customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Packaging groceries purchased by customers into plastic, paper, or cloth bags while strategically arranging items to avoid damage or breakage.
- Providing fast and efficient service while checking for leftover items in baskets/carts, placing packaged items back in baskets/carts, and replenishing bags as necessary.
- Loading grocery items into customer vehicles when requested.
- Bringing unused baskets/carts located in the parking lot or store back to the designated area while cleaning any items left as necessary.
- Returning unpurchased items to the shelves and assisting the cashiers with providing product replacements as necessary.
- Assisting in ensuring a clean environment throughout the store and parking lot by wiping spills, sweeping floors, removing litter, mopping, etc.
- Complying with safety standards while reporting malfunctioning equipment as necessary.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS :
- An ability to work flexible schedules through the day, evening, and weekend shifts.
- Exceptional customer service skills, creating an excellent store experience by packing purchases with care, offering assistance, and maintaining a friendly and polite attitude.
- Strong organizational skills to assist in properly and systematically arranging grocery items.
- An ability to memorize the store layout and product locations to assist with customer inquiries and efficiently locate items.
- Strong team working skills to aid co-workers.
- A physical ability to stand and walk for an entire shift with an ability to lift and carry heavy items.