• Providing premier customer service, including greeting them and responding to questions
• Cutting and preparing seafood for sale
• Dynamically selling product by providing customers with information needed to make product-related decisions
• Operating scale
• Assisting in ordering the proper amount of product for the Seafood department
• Maintaining, filling and rotating product and displaying it properly
• Maintaining Hi Nabor’s high standards for product freshness and sanitation
• Selecting and wrapping product at customer’s request
• Cleaning scales and cutting areas
• Assisting in the set-up of demonstrations
• Assisting in other duties as assigned
• 18 years of age or older
• Helpful and enthusiastic
• Excellent customer service and mannerism
• Flexible to work day, evening, and weekend shifts as required
• Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 40 pounds on a consistent basis
• Walk and stand for long periods of time; bending, twisting, squatting, lifting
• Must have reliable transportation
I authorize the Employer to make any investigation it deems appropriate concerning me, and authorize any public agency, person, company, organization, doctor, or medical facility to release such information, including information concerning any prior criminal convictions.
I hereby release all parties from all liability for any damages that may result from their providing information to the Employer, regarding my background.
As a condition of employment, or continued employment, I agree and consent to take physical and other examinations when required and such future physical examinations as may be required by the Employer.
I understand that if employed, any misrepresentation or omission of fact on this application shall be considered grounds for my dismissal.
I understand that if employed, my employment will be for an indefinite period of time, and that I may terminate my employment at any time for any reason, and that the Employer may do likewise; I further understand that no representative of the Company has authority to enter into any agreement to the contrary, unless such agreement is in writing and signed by a management official.