JOB DESCRIPTION :
The position requires superior customer service skills as it involves answering phones and dealing directly with customer issues and payments.
• Process Entergy, AT&T and COX Cable bill payments for customers.
• Count and balance bill payment funds and prepare deposits.
• Count and balance all monies in customer service office.
• Answer telephone and transfer calls to various departments.
• Make announcements over the store intercom system.
• Handle returns and refunds.
• Lottery ticket and Money order transactions.
• Good Math skills.
• Able to work alone and handle multiple tasks.
• Good customer handling skills.
• Good Telephone etiquette.
• Have reliable transport to and from work.
I authorize the Employer to make any investigation it deems appropriate concerning me, and authorize any public agency, person, company, organization, doctor, or medical facility to release such information, including information concerning any prior criminal convictions.
I hereby release all parties from all liability for any damages that may result from their providing information to the Employer, regarding my background.
As a condition of employment, or continued employment, I agree and consent to take physical and other examinations when required and such future physical examinations as may be required by the Employer.
I understand that if employed, any misrepresentation or omission of fact on this application shall be considered grounds for my dismissal.
I understand that if employed, my employment will be for an indefinite period of time, and that I may terminate my employment at any time for any reason, and that the Employer may do likewise; I further understand that no representative of the Company has authority to enter into any agreement to the contrary, unless such agreement is in writing and signed by a management official.