• Maintaining fresh product at retail by rotating, reorganizing and refilling shelves and coolers
• Inventory and reorganize back stocks, refill cold boxes, shelves, displays and dust product as needed
• Build displays that meets supplier and company guidelines; assist with resets when needed
• Communicate with and take direction from account personnel, management, sales representatives and delivery personnel on a regular basis
• Work with sales representative and chain division to execute and merchandise all monthly chain programs
• Maintain and update in store point of sale materials
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Previous experience in related field (distribution, hospitality, supplier or beverage industry) is preferred
• Customer service experience is preferred
• Excellent inter-personal skills: friendly, personable and approachable
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• Helpful and enthusiastic
• Excellent customer service and mannerism
• Friendly and approachable
• Flexible to work day, evening, and weekend shifts as required
• Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 40 pounds on a consistent basis
• Walk and stand for long periods of time; bending, twisting, squatting, lifting
• Must have reliable transportation
I authorize the Employer to make any investigation it deems appropriate concerning me, and authorize any public agency, person, company, organization, doctor, or medical facility to release such information, including information concerning any prior criminal convictions.
I hereby release all parties from all liability for any damages that may result from their providing information to the Employer, regarding my background.
As a condition of employment, or continued employment, I agree and consent to take physical and other examinations when required and such future physical examinations as may be required by the Employer.
I understand that if employed, any misrepresentation or omission of fact on this application shall be considered grounds for my dismissal.
I understand that if employed, my employment will be for an indefinite period of time, and that I may terminate my employment at any time for any reason, and that the Employer may do likewise; I further understand that no representative of the Company has authority to enter into any agreement to the contrary, unless such agreement is in writing and signed by a management official.