JOB DESCRIPTION :
Supervise all front end activities and ensure smooth transition for the customer at the point of sale.
• Supervise over cashiers and baggers up to 20 at a time
• Handle Cash
• Conduct pick ups
• Monitor customer service, returns and complaints
• Monitor employees through timeclock/overrides
• Make sure front of store is clean and fully stocked with register supplies
• Ensure all store policies and guidelines are being followed.
• Make sure minors follow state laws in regard to breaks
• Friendly and sociable personality
• Good basic math skills
• Clean police record
• Ability to cope with demands during busy periods
• Have reliable transport
I authorize the Employer to make any investigation it deems appropriate concerning me, and authorize any public agency, person, company, organization, doctor, or medical facility to release such information, including information concerning any prior criminal convictions.
I hereby release all parties from all liability for any damages that may result from their providing information to the Employer, regarding my background.
As a condition of employment, or continued employment, I agree and consent to take physical and other examinations when required and such future physical examinations as may be required by the Employer.
I understand that if employed, any misrepresentation or omission of fact on this application shall be considered grounds for my dismissal.
I understand that if employed, my employment will be for an indefinite period of time, and that I may terminate my employment at any time for any reason, and that the Employer may do likewise; I further understand that no representative of the Company has authority to enter into any agreement to the contrary, unless such agreement is in writing and signed by a management official.