JOB DESCRIPTION :
We are looking for courteous, customer-focused Deli Clerks who are committed to providing customers with the best service possible. Deli Clerks will clean and prepare workstations and displays, answer questions and respond to customer requests, and provide information to customers to ensure that they select the products that best fit their needs.
To succeed as a Deli Clerk, you should be polite, prompt, and knowledgeable. Additionally, you should be able to meet the physical demands of the position while providing customers with the best possible experience.
• Providing responsive, exceptional service to deli counter customers by answering questions, making recommendations, providing samples, and responding to requests.
• Recommending, slicing, weighing, packaging, and pricing meats and cheeses.
• Preparing special orders and party trays.
• Updating displays, cases, and other customer-facing areas to ensure new items and promotions are showcased.
• Ensuring that work areas are ready to service customers by cleaning surfaces, equipment, and floors, removing trash, and confirming that tools are in working order.
• Following all food safety and sanitation procedures established by the company and other regulatory agencies.
• Cooperating with others to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Confirming that all displays, products, and services comply with company standards.
• Must be 18 years of age
• Good physical condition
• Ability to comprehend and follow all company procedures and regulations regarding food handling and sanitation.
• A courteous and efficient approach to handling customer requests, questions, and complaints.
I authorize the Employer to make any investigation it deems appropriate concerning me, and authorize any public agency, person, company, organization, doctor, or medical facility to release such information, including information concerning any prior criminal convictions.
I hereby release all parties from all liability for any damages that may result from their providing information to the Employer, regarding my background.
As a condition of employment, or continued employment, I agree and consent to take physical and other examinations when required and such future physical examinations as may be required by the Employer.
I understand that if employed, any misrepresentation or omission of fact on this application shall be considered grounds for my dismissal.
I understand that if employed, my employment will be for an indefinite period of time, and that I may terminate my employment at any time for any reason, and that the Employer may do likewise; I further understand that no representative of the Company has authority to enter into any agreement to the contrary, unless such agreement is in writing and signed by a management official.