JOB DESCRIPTION :
Provide quality customer service within the Frozen Food and Dairy Department. Responsible for maintaining standards in accordance with the standard practice manual, maximizing sales through excellent customer service and minimizing shrink through proper utilization of standard practice.
• Maintain an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness with primary emphasis on fast, friendly, and accurate customer service to create a positive shopping experience
• Courteous and helpful to other associates
• Must ensure sections are rotated 100% as they are stocked
• Properly handles guaranteed and non-guaranteed items
• Stock trucks for the Frozen Food/Dairy Department
• Ensure that ordering, receiving, preparation, conditioning and displaying of merchandise is done in accordance with policies and guidelines
• Understand and use the company’s ordering systems
• Maintain a complete understanding of and adherence to company guidelines, policies and standard practice
• Observe and correct all unsafe conditions that could cause associate or customer accidents
• Report all associate and customer accidents in accordance with established Hi Nabor procedures to the Manager on Duty
• Ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Helpful and enthusiastic
• Excellent customer service and mannerism
• Friendly and approachable
• Flexible to work day, evening, and weekend shifts as required
• Able to stand and walk around for long periods at a time
• Able to move, lift and carry a minimum of 40lbs
I authorize the Employer to make any investigation it deems appropriate concerning me, and authorize any public agency, person, company, organization, doctor, or medical facility to release such information, including information concerning any prior criminal convictions.
I hereby release all parties from all liability for any damages that may result from their providing information to the Employer, regarding my background.
As a condition of employment, or continued employment, I agree and consent to take physical and other examinations when required and such future physical examinations as may be required by the Employer.
I understand that if employed, any misrepresentation or omission of fact on this application shall be considered grounds for my dismissal.
I understand that if employed, my employment will be for an indefinite period of time, and that I may terminate my employment at any time for any reason, and that the Employer may do likewise; I further understand that no representative of the Company has authority to enter into any agreement to the contrary, unless such agreement is in writing and signed by a management official.